In conjunction with LabAsia 2017, the 25th edition of the World Forum on Advanced Materials (POLYCHAR 25), the leading international conference on Materials Science and Engineering, will be coming to Kuala Lumpur!
Following 24 successful POLYCHAR conferences held around the world, POLYCHAR 25 is coming back together with LabAsia 2017, will feature plenary sessions by prominent scientists, parallel sessions, poster presentations, and educational workshops.
POLYCHAR 25 is expected to bring leading academicians and industrial researchers from around the world into one event, from industries related to Renewable & Sustainable energy, Latex & Rubber, Biomedical, Materials Testing, and many more.
This coming POLYCHAR 25 will feature the following thematic sessions:
- Advanced Biological, Biomedical and Environment-Friendly Polymers
- Electroactive Polymers
- Latex Chemistry and Technology
- Materials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Multi-Techniques of Materials Characterization
- Nanomaterials and Smart Materials
- Natural and Synthetic Elastomers
- Polymeric Gels and Soft Matter
- Processing, Rheology and Mechanical Properties
Delegates to POLYCHAR 25 will also be able to take the opportunity to visit and take part in LabAsia’s various events, activities, and the exhibition. There will be more than 100 companies are waiting you to discover for the potential products.
To find out more about POLYCHAR 25, visit www.25polychar.org.my for the speakers and registration details.